Free-For-All Friday! (June 28th, 2013) and Getting Wild!


 It's Friday, it's Friday! Friday's my favorite day!
 
Let me start by giving a birthday shout out to one of my best friends - Happy Birthday Whitney!
It’s her golden birthday – turning 28 on the 28th.
 
 
This week went by fast and now it is Friday, so that means…..



 
I found this week’s Free-For-All Friday! and became obsessed with it! I started using a clip chart 2 years ago and really like it. When I saw Cupcake for the Teacher ‘s freebie I had to have it.
Her Chevron Clip Chart is so cute and full of extras to go along with the chart! I hope you enjoy this freebie as much as I did.
 


I LOVE getting requests on Teachers Pay Teachers! I got one this week from a lady who wanted my 3rd Grade math vocabulary cards in animal print. To start on her request I had to find some animal print backgrounds… Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah had some really cute ones, and they were on SALE!
SO, here are my new Common Core 3rd Grade Math Vocab Cards in Animal Print.
Click HERE to get your set!
 


 

Let me know if anybody wants 1st or 2nd grade vocab cards in this print, I’ll be happy to make them!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment