Favorite Pins & Free-For-All {July 19th}


I am real excited to finally be able (have time) to link up with First Grade Parade’s Favorite Pins Friday linky party!



Favorite back-to-school idea:
 
I love banners! This All About Me Pennant Banner from Megan Astor is such a cute idea!
 

Favorite TEACHING pin:
 
Taylor Mali's inspirational 'What Teachers Make' video is a MUST SEE for any teacher!
 
 

 
Favorite FOOD pin:
 
I am a grab and go kind of breakfast gal during the school year. This pin s perfect for me and I can't wait to make some of these breakfast ideas. Barb from Second Chance to Dream put together a list of 25 Make Ahead Back to School Breakfasts, check them out!
 

Favorite QUOTE pin:
 
I love my sister, she is my best friend! So, I love Trina D. Lambert's Sister poster.
 
 
 
Now, it is Free-For-All Friday time!
I love Amy Lemons from Step into 2nd Grade with Mrs. Lemons. She is the reason I started blogging. She is the reason I started creating pretty things and sharing them with the teaching world. She is inspirational in so many ways.
So, this week I wanted to share two of my favorite freebie from her.
 
These Clock Numbers are essential in my classroom! They are super helpful with teaching time. I have had them up for the past two years and I feel like my kids have a better understanding of how to tell time because of them.
I printed mine on colored cardstock and laminated for years of use.
 
 
 
Another one of my favorite things is Amy's Spelling Task Cards. They are not only cute, but they have a ton of fun activities. These livened up my spelling center last year.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment