Classroom Sneak Peak


It has been a very BUSY past few weeks! I went in to my classroom a couple of days before pre-planning to start prepping. Once pre-planning officially began my to-do list got longer, and longer, and longer, and it is still growing. Although, I set up my room the same as I did last year, I am loving my revamped bulletin boards and a few other additions. I have a brief sneak peak for you, but you will have to stay tuned because close-ups are coming soon.
This is my new writing board. I decided to do banners instead of letters on all my boards and I am obsessed! I love my writing goals chart I created after seeing it on Mrs. Heeren's Happenings blog. Her goals chart is super cute, but I needed to adapt it a bit for my friends.
 

This is my favorite part of my room! I love the way it turned out. Those are GingerSnaps's genre posters above my library.
 
Another banner... I love the way it turned out. Ignore the stacks of papers on the counter, I took this picture right before Open House. Can you spot my snazzy caddies and my crayon drawers?
 
 
Lastly, here is the little present I had waiting for my students at Open House. Again, this was not my idea... I can thank Pinterest for it. You can download the pencil tags for FREE over at A Cupcake for the Teacher.
 
Ok, I have to get back to work on some new TPT products. But, before I do, I have a question for my fellow TPT sellers... how do you handle product requests?
I have received a few lately, and I want to get them done in a timely fashion. With school starting again I am struggling to find the time to work on them. I would love any advice on requests.


No comments:

Post a Comment