Monday Made It {August 12th}


Today is the first day of school! Woohoo!
I wanted to start the day by linking up for yet another Monday Made It with
Made It #1
I printed these and filled them out this weekend. I love my new Parent Communication Log! You can get it for FREE! Just 'Like' Snazzy in Second on Facebook.
 
 
Made It #2
I also created a fancy Just Right Book poster for my room.
Click HERE to get it for FREE!
 
 
I also have to share something that one of my new parents made for me:
 
Becky is amazing! I am blessed to get to teach her son. Did I mention that she also works with me? She made this frame for me to use to take pictures of the kids behind. I am even more excited about starting school now!
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Isn't it wonderful to have parents that are willing to help? I love the Snazzy in 2nd frame that she made for you! Very cute!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the parent communication log! I love it! I also loved reading about you for teacher week. I am also a Georgia 2nd grade teacher, but I'm in bulldawg country! But don't worry, when everyone else is wearing their red and black on Fridays at school, I'm wearing my orange and blue! I grew up in ALabama and my roots are Auburn!
    -Gretchen at sweetsweetsecondgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this parent communication log still a freebie on your facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My children were wanting DA 1506 last month and were informed about a company that has lots of form templates . If others are interested in DA 1506 too , here's https://pdf.ac/aqP8YE

    ReplyDelete