5 for Friday! {July 4th}

Happy 4th of July! I have a rather relaxing day planned, but I wanted to take a minute and link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!
 
 
1. I got to meet my friend Kourtnie's new baby Benjamin. He is about 4 weeks now. My bestie, Emily, and I took Ted & Kourt dinner ... it was a good excuse to get over there and hold the baby.
(Emily, Ben, and I)
 
2. I found these cute "solo" cups at Michael's. They are the thick plastic kind. I love them! Not sure what I will do with them in my classroom, but I couldn't resist them. And they were 30% off!
 
3. I fell in love with these pants this week, yes I wore them twice! Super comfortable! They are from Lizard Thicket, and I also got these on sale too.
 
 
 
4. Little Rosie just wanted to play all week long. I think she hates when I pull my computer out, because that is when she wants to play the most. Here she is playing hide-n-seek!
 
5. I finally did some baking this week. Blueberry muffins! I love this Georgia kitchen towel, too.
Perfect for the 4th of July!




No comments:

Post a Comment