Monday Made It {July 7th}


It is Monday! You know what that means... linking up with 4thGrade Frolics for another Monday Made It!
I kind of got into school-mode this week.
I was inspired by some cute caddy signs for Seusstastic that I stumbled upon on Pinterest. I decided to make a set for myself. I made on taping them to the table caddies.

Next year I am getting rid of the student desks and switching to tables. I have struggled with how I want to have the students store their materials. I found Ladybug's Teacher Files post on Cheap Chair Pockets and decided that her idea was perfect! I hunted down these aprons at Home Depot, they are only 77 cents people!
I had to cover up the Home Depot logo. Sorry, it just doesn't match my classroom theme. I made cute chalkboard name tags and laminated them. I used Velcro to attach them to the apron.
Here is the finished product. I used a silver sharpie to write the name. I would love to find a white sharpie. Anybody know if they even make white sharpies?
 That is it for this week. I am looking forward to seeing what everybody has made this week. :)

5 comments:

  1. I don't know if they make white sharpies, but I love my chalk paint pens! You can get them at craft stores or from amazon. Cute labels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable chair pockets! Will you tie them onto the backs? They sure look great!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chair pockets:) So cute! Thanks for linking them up;)
    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! The kids will love them:)
    ~Kayla
    Kayla in the Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never cease to be amazed at how much a cute nametag can dress something up! Hope they work out for you! I just love nametags!

    ReplyDelete