Currently {July}

It dawned on me last night that today was the first day of July! Oh, boy! Where has my summer gone?! Speaking of.... since it is the first that means I get to link up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade for July Currently!
 
*Listening: I am about to go to the gym and my husband & pup just left, so my house is very quiet right now. Ahhhh....so nice!
*Loving: I go to the gym with my teach friend, but we don't get to go as often during the school year. In the summer time you can find us in Body Sculpt class at the YMCA multiple times during the week.
*Thinking: Yes, this is my last month of summer. I have a ton to do still and am super sad about my few weeks left to enjoy is.
*Wanting: I love to bake! In the past I have spent my summer days baking cupcakes... well I haven't baked anything this summer. I am determined to change that today! Red, white, and blue cupcakes maybe?!
*Needing: My house has been ignored this summer. It needs to be vacuumed and dusted, but that will have to wait for another day... and probably another and another. 
*4th Plans: This is how my husband and I roll on the 4th. We never have/make plans until the day before or even the day of. Fine with me! As long as we are grilling somewhere and I can see some fireworks.
 
Can't wait to read about what everybody else is currently doing.... after I get back from the gym! Ha!

6 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog through Farley's linky! I'm totally jealous of your workout schedule and ability to stick to it. It's just not genetically in me to stick to a workout routine, I swear! Back in the day I was super athletic, but with a 2 yo running around it's hard to find time...chasing him around all day counts, right? Enjoy your last month of break. My summer just started on Friday, so I'm at the beginning of my summer vacation. I love baking too, but it's been TOO HOT so far :)
    LeAnne
    Hangin' with Mrs. Cooper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Running around after a kid definitely counts as a work out! The only reason I go is because I have a friend to hold me accountable.

      Delete
  2. I'm definitely not a baker so I can't help you there, but I would totaly love to eat patriotic cupcakes :)
    I sooo need to clean my house too. I always postpone doing that because "ain't got time for that"!
    Enjoy the rest of your summer vacation!!!

    Cheers,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super impressed you make it into the gym at all over the summer, it certainly won't be in my summer plans! Must try and get into a routine for next year! Have a great 4th July!

    Butterflying Through Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha don't be too impressed! If I didn't have someone making me go I probably wouldn't go. It's good to have a motivated friend!

      Delete
  4. Working out with a buddy is the best!!! And I love being able to go whenever you want in the summer! Have a wonderful evening! I hope you baked something delicious!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete