Monday Made It {July 14th}


I'm beginning to look forward to Mondays!
Only because I get to link up and show off with 4thGrade Frolics for Monday Made It I'm thrilled about what I have to share this week, I can hardly contain myself!


Ok, so my first Made It isn't actually something I made... but I had somebody make for me a friend.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/AnnaMorganDesigns
Isn't this onesie and paci clip adorable? My friend Morgan Krulisky is unbelievably creative and an amazing designer. She creates the cutest baby items! Morgan does custom orders and her turn around time is impressive! Not to mention her packaging (even the mailing envelope) is adorable!
You need to check out her Etsy shop: Anna Morgan Designs

https://www.etsy.com/shop/AnnaMorganDesigns#





Next, I finally checked off a project I have been meaning to do for a while. A few months ago my dog ate my recipe holder... literally! Now, with a little motivation from the puppy and some free time I finally reorganized those recipes.

 I found this cute binder and matching dividers at Office Max. I had bought these CD binder pages back in the spring with another project in mind, but thought they would be perfect to hold and protect my recipes.

 Love how it turned out! Except I need more CD binder pages... I have too many recipes!


My final project was a simple CLICK and PRINT!




 I created the templates for these lesson planners and grade books last summer, so all I have to do was edit the date and print! A few teacher friends saw mine last year and asked if I would make one for them. :) Love sharing my work!


Alright, off to update my resume.
 I try to do that each summer, just to stay on top of it... and I have put it off this far.

7 comments:

  1. Your recipe organization looks wonderful! :0) Thanks, also, for sharing the custom onsie and paci clip, as I have a new little granddaughter coming this November and will check out her site!

    Smiles,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those planners. Do you sell your templates or have them posted somewhere?
    Sarah

    Kovescence of the Mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just posted them! http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Editable-Lesson-Plan-and-Gradebook-1325833

      Delete
  3. I agree with Sarah, your planners are beautiful. If you don't already, you should share/sell them on Teachers Pay Teachers!

    Jennifer
    Elementary School Garden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the support. I just posted them because of y'all. :)
      http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Editable-Lesson-Plan-and-Gradebook-1325833

      Delete
  4. Love the recipe organizer idea! I will have to look into those pages at Office Depot. Thanks for sharing!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your gradebook design...I've been looking for template like this for my own personal use. Are you willing to share? Would be much appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete